SW Functionality Development Engineer - Eindhoven
YER Technology offers an inspiring and challenging work environment at our customer DAF Trucks NV. For our client we are looking for an experienced Software Functionality Development Engineer. It's a very appealing and independent position with excellent benefits, a good working environment and excellent career and development opportunities in an international organization, based in Eindhoven.
- Gather the requirements of the requested software functionality
- Prepare, perform and analyse the requirements
- Develop software functions and engine controls with MatLab Simulink, test and validate with MIL, HIL and RCP test on an engine to fulfil the requirements
- Support R&D engine experimental activities (pre calibration) during RCP testing on an engine
- Write a Technical Requirement Specification
- You are working in contact with multi-disciplinary teams
- Collaboration in project teams
YER Technology offers an appealing and independent position as automotive professional with a permanent contract, good working environment and excellent career and development opportunities besides excellent benefits like bonus regulation and/or a company car.
MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering, preferably with specialization on Dynamics and Control applied on internal combustion enginesMinimal 3 years’ experience with software functionality development, by preference for diesel engines Good knowledge and experience with MatLab, Simulink and toolboxes Good knowledge and experience with DSpace tools Good knowledge and experience with Monte Carlo Simulations Good knowledge and experience with software FMEA Good knowledge and experience in writing Technical Requirement Specifications Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams Enthusiasm to deal with complex engine controls and to develop solutions for the engine control related technical problems Very good communication skills, good English skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch