State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management and investment research and trading. With $25.42 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.18 trillion in assets under management atï¿½March 31, 2013, State Street operates globallyï¿½in more than 100 geographic markets and employs 29,460 worldwide. For more information, visit State Street's website at www.statestreet.com.
Promoting a culture of excellence
With more than 29,460 employees across 29 countries, at State Street, our people are our greatest asset. We recognize that highly skilled, engaged and productive employees are essential to our success. Our company values reflect our commitment to employee engagement, Global Inclusion and corporate social responsibility — to help you build a fulfilling career. Around the world, we aim to be an employer of choice by offering competitive compensation and benefits, personal and professional development opportunities, and a work environment that promotes a diverse array of people, ideas and skills.
We're a company that insists on, and rewards, performance excellence. We know our success hinges on attracting the best people to join us — people like you.
We encourage you to explore the possibilities that a career at State Street can offer you.
State Street is committed to embracing diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
* Implementation of Depositary Bank solution for Alternative Investment Funds with regards to middle office/back office functions.
* Work in a control focused environment, ensuring the bank fulfills all of its custody and fund administration oversight obligations.
* Perform daily, monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc checks, based on established depositary control and fund administration oversight checklists and control procedures.
* Liaise with clients, administrators and bank management as well as with the Management Company to resolve queries and escalate any operational issues and control weaknesses.
* Assist with the maintenance of the departmental procedures manual
* Projects related to the department
* Analyse the potential impacts of new law, regulation, or company policy on depositary control and fund administration oversight procedures.
* Analyse and evaluate data for Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as they are implemented or further developed and assist in the preparation and review of relevant departmental reporting.
• Degree in finance/law
• Extensive knowledge of ï¿½Compliance and regulatory requirements (specific to the Netherlands.)
Fluency in Dutch and ï¿½English both written and spoken.
• Excellent knowledge of depositary and fund administration duties and responsibilities.
•ï¿½ Knowledge of UCITS/ Non- UCITS regulations (AIFMD) and related Dutch legislation.
• Ability to provide high quality and accurate level of services.
• Self-motivated with integrity and the ability to influence positively.
• Highly effective communication skills and relationship management – sound adaptability.